Cool Tools Math
Homeschoolers dealing with Math Frustration!
This may really be happening!
Some creative children’s minds are only satisfied when they can understand
How and Why.
When given an isolated answer to memorize, Their mind says it doesn’t understand.
your child can discover
how to use their own
Math Super Power for Success!
Go to the Blog to ask your questions? .
Colorful, wipe-off, Activity Books with Video instructions guide each child at their own pace through lessons in an unusual order saves copy time, money and mountains of paper.
Various charts allow discovery of “Secrets” (patterns) for one number at-a-time which makes memorizing easy.
Whole picture learning is by teaching Add & Subtract and Multiply & Divide together which shows relationships and all processes are simple when understood.
Activities Pages of increasing difficulty still with one number at-a-time make these courses adaptable to different ages and abilities, for 1st time learners, to catch up or improve skills.
If children learn differently, let’s teach them Math differently!
When you say math; if your child starts crying, becomes frustrated, has stomach pains, becomes sleepy, or starts daydreaming, IT’S TIME FOR A CHANGE!!
From a child:
- This Fractions & More Course was the last Course developed. It is sooo easy to understand.
- It is all about understanding fractions with higher and lowest form; how to multiply, divide, add, subtract and compare fractions; It shows how improper and mixed numbers convert; all in 9 lessons. Sometimes I did 3 or 4 in one hour. There are quizzes for me to be sure I understand.
- This Activity Book is all about how to add, subtract, multiply and divide decimals and how to use decimals to multiply and divide by 10, 100 and 1000. I like that it is in one book.
- It includes 3 ways to find a percent. Now I get it!
- It includes understanding ratios and the Ratio method to find an unknown number.
- A bonus is metric measurements and how they use decimals.
- It includes United States or Standard Measurements and how to convert them using the Ratio Method.
- Now I feel like I can do hard things and I love that I have discovered my own Math Super Power for Success.
From a Teen
- I memorized all my Times Tables in 2 weeks!
- Division in the millions is easy and fun!.
- Now, all division is easy, I know how!
- With these video lessons I can discover patterns and that is how I learn.
- The appealing Activity Book saves a lot of copy time and makes learning quick.
- I can use this learning method to learn other subjects.
- All learning is fun, now! I like challenges!
- I like that feeling SMART!
- I think I have Math Super Power for Success that helps make all learning FUN!
From a Teen I memorized all my Times Tables in 2 weeks! Division in the millions is easy and fun!. Now, all division is easy, I know how! With these video lessons I can discover patterns and that is how I learn. The appealing Activity Book saves a lot of copy time and makes learning quick. I can use this learning method to learn other subjects. All learning is fun, now! I like challenges! I like that feeling SMART! I think I have Math Super Power for Success that helps make all learning FUN!
From a child:
- I like that this Activity Book is colorful, not cute. I’m too big for cute.
- I like the videos and how they help me discover “Secrets” for Add & Subtract. Math is easy, I get it now!
- When someone says, “This is really hard!”
- I just say, “Bring it on! I like challenges!”
- I feel so smart now. I have much more confidence.
- Now I can use my Math Super Power for Success to help make all learning FUN!
- Mom says I’m like a different kid.
- If these courses are good for older children to catch-up, can we teach young children to prevent falling behind?
Five little 6-year-old girls were working together on their first day at a Library Literacy Center to learn math. After 50 minutes, while the girls were concentrating completely, the class bell rang. In unison they shouted, “NO!” The adults all laughed and then explained they could come back another day. The girls erased their Activity Books and put them away. Shortly afterward, they were found in the foyer dancing and singing, “We love MATH! It’s our favorite subject!
It is easier to prevent math frustration than trying to fix it later, because walls makes math even harder.
“There is hope!”
Amazing results have occurred with Cool Tools Math Courses!
If children learn differently, let’s teach them differently!
When they know how, they can do 100 problems and they’re easy.
Click on a REUSABLE book below to learn more!
“My daughter had much more confidence after discovering COOL TOOLS MATH COURSES. She realized she has unusual creative talents that are her assets. What a turn-around in her life. I would recommend these courses for any child who is frustrated with math.”
– Jenny’s Mom, Adelle
Are you ready to make Math fun for your child?
This is how we teach math.
Even for a child who learns differently, THERE IS HOPE!