Cool Tools Math
Let’s make Math Fun!
and staying home more
It’s an IDEAL TIME
to Catch-Up or Improve Multiplication & Division Facts.
Let’s learn a FUN and different way.
95% of the children learn math quickly this way!
Upcoming Events!! Zoom Teleconferences.
Go to the Blog to enter a comment.
These are frequent comments indicating math struggles:
From a student:
- I hate being treated as if I am dumb.
- I hate being sent to a special room to learn math and I still don’t get it.
- When some kids are nice to me, they just want me to do something for them.
- Something must be wrong with me.
- I hate school. I hate feeling like a failure. I want to give up.
From a parent:
- I would do anything if I could take away my child’s pain.
- Helping with homework I hear, “That’s not how to do it at my school!”
- My child tries to explain, but it makes no sense. They don’t know how either.
- Math is important for their future, to buy things, budget, and get a job.
- I’ve bought flash cards, math workbooks, and hired expensive tutors… The problem is still critical!
May I say, “There is hope!”
If some children learn differently, why not teach them differently?
Evelyn says, “When you know how you can do 100 problems and they’re easy.” Her plan was to teach math, but the most dramatic result is in self-esteem and with success in math they think they are smart and that changes everything. Cool Tools Math is merely the method.
Select a REUSABLE book below to learn more!
“My daughter’s grades rose from D’s to A’s skipping all between, by discovering this different learning style and understanding her unusual talents as assets. What a turn-around in her life. I would recommend these courses for any child who is frustrated with math.”
– Jenny’s Mom, Adelle
Are you ready to make Math fun for your child?
This is how we teach math.
Even for a child who learns differently, THERE IS HOPE!